September 17, 2013

Homemade Salsa Verde

We were so lucky to have some little helping hands with our tomatillos harvest this year! 


I get pretty excited about tomatillos. And also a little overwhelmed by their prolific nature. The amount of tomatillos we end up with can be kind of crazy. 


And for some reason, I always leave the task of making bucketloads of salsa verde to the very last minute. For the last 2 years as it turns out, late on the evening before a long road trip. Not sure why I do this to myself, but nevertheless, the salsa gets made and that's what counts! Because there's nothing like having your own fresh and spicy salsa to dip into and cook with all through the year.




Find my salsa verde recipes, both cooked and raw, over here at PBS Food


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this tomatoes look so awsome. In Poland I never seen such lovely vegetables like this.
    Greetings,
    A.

    ReplyDelete